Chip resistors have the characteristics of limiting DC or AC. Such characteristics are used to drop the voltage or maintain the current at a certain level inside an electronic circuit. Resistance basically follows the Ohm’s law. Materials of high and low electrical conductivities are used together to realize the required resistance value. The main resistance element materials of chip-type resistors are SiO2, RuO2, and CuNi, making it possible to make products that have high resistance, low resistance, ultralow resistance, antisulfur, and array resistance properties.
The resistors are manufactured in a rectangular parallelepiped shape to ensure that they can be surface-mounted. The resistors are universal passive components that are most widely used in electronic circuits together with capacitors. They regulate current and drop voltage in circuits. Resistors of various types are manufactured to fit each usage. New products are being continuously developed as set products are becoming smaller with improved functionality. Certificates for ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and QC08000 have been acquired, helping to produce highly reliable and highly stable products.
- Small and ultrasmall in size, thin in terms of thickness, and lightweight
- Reflow and flow brazing methods can be applied.
- Low Inductance
- Proper standard size that can be packed with the chip mounter
- Electrodes that use lead-free soldering
- Compliance with EU RoHS
- General home appliance with an all-around purpose
- Computers and communication equipment
Features of General Resistors
- As the most widely used general chipresistors,theyare made in various sizes ranging from 0402 to 6432.
- Manufactured precisely in automated facilities and through accumulated processing technologies, these products provide superior heat dissipation characteristics and stable resistance values.
- These products are applied tothe electronic circuits of general electronic equipment (including DC–DC converters, digital tuners, and general SMPSs),
home appliances (including digital TVs and cameras, audio devices, and notebook and ultrabook computers), and mobile and communication devices (including smartphones, tablet PCs, MP3 players, and memory modules).
Features of ultramini general resistors
- The ultramini chip resistor 0402 (01005), which can reduce the mounting area, is mainly used for mobile and wearable devices.
- Application: Mobile Devices, Wearable Devices , FEM, WiFi Module, Hearing-Aid
at 70℃ (W)
|0402(01005)||1/32||15||30||1 ~ 1M||1~9.9Ω : ±300
10~1MΩ : ±250
|-55 ~ 125|
|0603(0201)||1/20||25||50||1 ~ 10M||1~9.9Ω : +300
10~10MΩ : ±250
|-55 ~ 125|
These are chip-type, thick film resistors that are manufactured through a process in which pastes (electrodes, resistors, protection bodies, and sectional electrode pastes) are printed on the surface of a rectangular plate–type insulator (Al203, alumina substrate), and given thermal treatment.
RC Series (General)
- Mass Production
- Sample Available
- Under Development
|1 ~ 1M||1~9.9Ω : ± 300
10~1MΩ ± 250
|RC0603||0201||1/20||25||1 ~ 10M||1~9.9Ω : ±300
10~10MΩ : ±250
|1 ~ 10M||1~9.9Ω : ±300
10~10MΩ : ±100
REACH SVHC Certification
|Certification Standards||Certification No||Issue Date||Expiry Date||Certification|
|ISO 9001 & ISO/TS 16949 & IATF 16949||91430-005||2018-07-11||2021-07-10||Download|