This product consists of rigid and flex components, and the flexibility of the flex component enables 3-D circuit connection. It can withstand 150,000 times of continual flexing, and as there is no need for connectors between modules, this substrate is advantageous in terms of miniaturization. With the high degree of freedom in design, it can maximize space utilization within the set. High-density, thin and various layer structures and designs also are possible.
- Smart Phone, Tablet, Note PC, Wearable, Display Module, Camera Module, etc.
It can be folded into various types of 3-D structures and developed into the All Layer Stacked Via formation, which is highly advantageous for miniaturization.
2. Space Saving
When a rigid-flex PCB is used, the outer-layer FOB (FPCB on the board) area will not be needed, thereby reducing the substrate size. When the substrate size is reduced, the battery size can be increased and the bezel size can be reduced.
T-Con Board Size Down
- Battery Space Up(Capacity Up)
- Bezel Width Down(Note PC)
Use Sub Board
- Battery Space Up(Capacity 16% Up)
Key Core Technologies
Produces HDI/BGA/FCB products and develops leading technologies as well as generate synergy through the convergence and integration of the technologies of individual products.
Can realize HDI-flex products by applying the stack via technology
- Connection of All Layers 10-12L
- Line Width/Space : 40/40um
- 0.4mm Pitch
Can realize EPS and EDS rigid-flex products by applying the embedding technology
- Technology of Putting Active/Passive Components inside a PCB
- Able to be miniaturized and/or shaped into thin sheets
- Excellent Electrical Characteristics
|Application||Flex Layer Count||Rigid Layer Count|